Monday, January 12, 2009

DVR

I love my DVR (or T-faux as I like to call it). I love the fact you can fast forward the commercials and skip all that nonesene. What annoys the hell out of me is the fact that when we are watching something (for example 24) and I can multitask and watch the show, my other half will be watching it (not doing anything else, just watching TV) and then all of a sudden he'll yell at the tv and proceed to rewind it 5 minutes back to watch it again. Seriously, you've been watching this, I've been blogging or paying bills and you have to rewind it? Wow... ADD are we?
In other news, my mom has insisted we plan a trip for our 5 year wedding anniversary and go somewhere. She has graciously offered to pitch in for our trip and I'm just floored! She told us to decide if we want to go to Maui (where we got married) or go to France. After careful consideration, we've decided to spend our anniversary in the most romatic city in the world, Paris. We've been wanting to visit Jer's mom since she moved out there and I've been wanting to go back to France. I was very apprehensive about accepting my moms present, but she wants us to do something memorable for our 5 year anniversary. She told me for her 5 year anniversary with my dad, they bought the house. :) I am so excited! I have dusted off my elliptical and started working out on it, we've got a lot of walking to do in France!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Paris! That's so great. Has Jer been before? I'm trying to get Ryan to leave the country...with me of course!

    ReplyDelete