As many of you know, I'm a big fan of James Bond. I am sick, stuck in my bed and what else on but a James Bond marathon on BBC... Happiness, but with a cost....you know those really annoying Sham Wow commercials with that cracked out sales guy? Here's a pic...

So I'm here in bed, watching my Bond marathon and lo and behold a commercial for Slap Chop, which is the next latest and greatest chopping device...it stars, who else? Vince the Sham Wow guy...What makes me laugh is that he says, "you're gonna love my nuts...." with such a straight face...I had tears in my eyes... it was friggin awesome!!! I know, I know... I have the maturity level of a 12 year old...but its soooo funny!!!
I hate being sick. I feel like my head is in a cloud and my nose won't stop running. I got a Jamba Juice with some vitamins and stuff in it, but I still feel like hell. I need some very hot and spicy soup...Or McDonalds..I don't know why, that always makes me feel better when I'm sick, perhaps it's the grease or the fat...LOL... alas, I should go organize my playlists, cause you all know I'm on a mission to drop this weight!!!


OMG I love Vince! He is the best sales pitch guy EVER! He makes me laugh AND want to buy his products, including his nuts! I was so going to blog about him too!
ReplyDelete