Friday, November 7, 2008

My favorite albums

So just about everyday, I've been going for a walk around my block and I find myself listening to the same songs, which is great, but it made me want to compile a list of my favorite albums.
  1. Bob Marley; Legend... I don't care who you are, you can sing along with any of the tracks on here. Anytime I hear Bob Marley, I get happy and instantly relaxed, no pot needed...but it's an option...
  2. Nirvana; Smells Like Teen Spirit... One of my best friends in High School (Michelle Allen) got me this album for my 16th birthday and it was my introduction to the grunge scene..I listened to whole album every day for like 3 months straight (Including the "hidden" track) and loved it.
  3. Pearl Jam; 10... Every song that Eddie Vedder puts out on this album is incredible.. and his voice....
  4. Weezer; Weezer aka "Blue Album"...The first time I put on Weezer, I loved it...from "My Name is Jonas" to "Only in Dreams", I can sing along with every song with emotion. :)
  5. Dave Matthews Band; Crash...I was introduced to DMB by a dear dear friend of mine & Melanie, thank you for that. I love DMB. I associate many a memory with DMB & you, hanging out with you on the random weekends at the Woods, the Brit & PollyEsters, the concerts we went to at Shoreline (Maggie rocks for pushing the car out of the mud!) There's so many songs I love from DMB, but I would have to say this is my favorite album...

By the way, my friend Jackies' daughter, Kayla, got straight A's and is being recommended for Valedictorian...w00t!!! You go girl! We're all proud of you girly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment