That's what she said...and that's all I have to say about that....;-)
Where do I start... I just talked to a friend of mine who said that lawmakers plan to triple the states car registration fees. Ok, seriously, in a time where people can hardly afford the roof over their heads, you're going to make the car tags nearly impossible to afford? What is your logic behind this? Fix the state budget, that's right. I think this is the logic... help me out....you can't afford your tags, so you say screw it and drive around with expired tags. You get a ticket from the cops for expired tags, which means you now have a fine, on top of the tags and a late fee. You still can't afford it and you get pulled over again and now you get your car impounded because your license is suspended and you have to pay an exorbitant amount of money to get it out...if you can.., then the state gets its money and the city and tow company and impound lot gets paid...
And I hate you auto makers... flying in on your corporate jets to plead your case to Congress about how you need money...please... if you're using corporate jets, you sure as hell don't need money, let alone MY money...if you do get a bailout, you better let me use that jet... and pay for my hotel beeyotches...
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment