Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Once again I am dumbfounded by people. I am amazed at how much common sense people can lack. Of course, you know this stems from a call I received today from someone who needed my help because they didn't have a picture, which turns out, was due to the fact they didn't pay their bill....so I've got the customer on the phone telling me, "Well, I paid it with a check and I have a receipt." I tell her,"That's great, I'm sure you realize that I can't see it, so you will need to go to the service location, show them the receipt and they will turn on the services for you." She is now silent and says, "Do you know what an inconvenience that is for me?" So I tell her, "Ma'am I'm sure you did pay your bill, however, in order for us to turn on your services, we will need to see something that says you paid it. Once you get this all squared away, I'm sure it won't happen again." I don't understand people. Seriously, we need to see some sort of proof...you know why? Because that lady called back and paid the bill with a check by phone...she never paid the bill to begin with...ugh!

Turkey Day is fast approaching and I am anxiously awaiting family to come install the double oven and warming drawer I purchased...I have to cook for 15 people, thankfully, we got the new garage fridge, so I'll be using that. I bitch about cooking Thanksgiving day dinner, but I love it. I'll admit it. I pretend I'm in kitchen stadium when I'm prepping and cooking....I'm such a weirdo I know....please install my double oven...I really would like to use it...I have to make cookies for that holiday after Thanksgiving....Damn, I just gave away your presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment