- 42 Inch Sharp Aquos 1080p TV $700
- Dell Studio 15 Laptop $499
- Dinner with Gordon Ramsay at the LondonNYC...$2500...hint hint Jer... that would make a fabulous birthday/Christmas present...For $2500, I better have hotel, airfare and be able to take someone with me!
I recall them doing this promotion last year, but unfortunately, I was too late and the item I wanted was gone..then again.. it's called a wishlist for a reason... I'm sure I won't get anything... there are thousands of people like me clicking on the button, hoping to score that TV or whatever else may be deeply discounted.
Onto local hillbilly news...so I guess all the "red*" people out here temporarily got their wish and passed prop 8. Nothing annoys me than close minded people who are using religion to hide behind this prop. There is NOTHING written in this Prop about religion! "Yes on 8, protect traditional marriage". 50% of marriages end in divorce! Back in the 50's Jer and I would not have been considered a "traditional marriage" and that's scary. It upsets me that people are so ignorant. I was very surprised that my neighbor, who has a grandchild whom is half African American had posted a Yes on 8 sign on her house too! I finally printed out a No on 8 sign and posted it in my window. I felt like I had to make a statement. I was tired of seeing all those horrid yellow signs in my neighborhood. I still see them when I go walking and I'm tempted to take a sharpie with me and putting a big X on them... hee hee....
*red meaning "republican" versus "redneck" although you can substitute it...LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment