Sat. night was our annual company holiday party. I ended up winning a $100 GC for spafinder.com, which turns out to be a website for all these different spas I can use this GC on... go me! w00t! It was fun, I'll post pics as soon as I find my card reader thingy... we stayed until the music started and then it got too "promish" for me and Mr. T and we took off.
I've been presented with the opportunity to transfer to a full time position with my company and I'm thinking about pursuing it. Times right now are tough and as much as I would LOVE to start my own business, it just doesn't seem economically feasible. Perhaps if the economy picks up next year, I will go for it, but for now, I will have to wait it out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


spafinder rocks!!
ReplyDelete