Sunday, December 21, 2008
Please refrain from using cell phones...
If there's one place I would like to have a bit of privacy, it's the bathroom. Seriously, I do not wish to have a conversation with someone who is in the midst of tinkling or anything else. On the same token, I do not wish to be in a bathroom stall hearing someone else on a cell phone. Why do some people think it's socially acceptable to do this? It isn't... really, it isn't. It's one thing to have a conversation with a friend you walk in the bathroom with, it's a whole other thing when you're on the phone with them and you hear flushing...ew. So the next time you're chatting on the phone about what's for dinner or sharing some gossip and you walk into a bathroom, can you please tell them, can I call you later? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I wholeheartedly agree! If they have to have communication, text. Still gross, but at least its anonymous.
ReplyDelete